[CQ-Contest] Tennessee Contest Group seeking players for NAQP SSB

Lee Hall (NY4T) ny4t at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 16:32:25 EDT 2002

Come join the fun with a Tennessee Contest Group team.  You don't have
to be in Tennessee to be on one of our teams.  We will have teams from
big guns to little pistols.  Team placement is based on past performance
(if any) so we usually have at least a couple of very competitive teams.
Drop me an e-mail by Thursday, August 15 if you are interested.

73,
Lee Hall (NY4T)
Public Information Officer - Tennessee Contest Group