[CQ-Contest] Sep/Oct NCJ

Carl k9la at gte.net
Sat Aug 17 09:13:54 EDT 2002

The September/October issue of NCJ went to the printer on August 9.  It
should hit the streets in the first week of September.

This issue includes the first part of a WRTC2002 article, several
articles about contesting activities at Visalia and Dayton, a Beverage
antenna article, a review of DX Atlas, an article about setting up your
PC to easily run old DOS programs along with WINDOWS programs, an
article about the old Connecticut Wireless Association, CQ WW SSB 2001
from D4, and a twin spin on the PA QSO Party.  The station profile is
about one of our VE friends, and the people profile is about a
well-known Western Pennsylvania contester.  And of course we have our
regular columns.

We're working on more WRTC2002 articles for the Nov/Dec issue, along
with other interesting features.  Be sure to visit our web site
(compliments of WA7BNM) at www.ncjweb.com

Carl K9LA
Editor, NCJ