[CQ-Contest] What Is a Contact?

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Aug 18 22:47:42 EDT 2002

That may work for stations under fcc jurisdiction, but not all countries
have the same identification requirements.  There are also already
plenty of OO's who can send notices about identification problems now.
If you want to spend your contest time policing fcc rules, you are free
to do that and report what ever you find to the contest committees
and/or fcc for action, personally I have better things to do during a
contest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net