[CQ-Contest] YO DX Contest and TR-log

Alex - A45WD a45wd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 09:45:36 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

For those interested to enter the YODXHF Contest this week-end using TR-log, I am attaching below, the new logcfg.dat as per new contest rules (two main changes: non-YO will transmit serial # and the multiplier is given by the sum of DXCC entities + YO counties).

Note: there is still a weak point: QSO within own country should be zero points (credited for multiplier only), but the program gives 2 points/QSO. I suggest manual editing, since I don’t expect that anyone would be too interested in QSO’s with his own country.

Good luck and see you in the contest!

Alex, A45WD – YO9HP

MY CALL = A45WD

CONTEST = YO DX

DISPLAY MODE = COLOR

KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 1

DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE

DOMESTIC FILENAME = ROMANIA.DOM

DX MULTIPLIER = ARRL DXCC

ZONE MULTIPLIER = NONE

EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QSO NUMBER OR DOMESTIC QTH

INITIAL EXCHANGE = NONE

QSO BY MODE = FALSE

CQ EXCHANGE = 5NN #

S&P EXCHANGE = TU 5NN #