[CQ-Contest] mobiling

Bob Patten n4bp at netzero.net
Thu Dec 5 15:03:09 EST 2002

> K4OJ wrote:
>
> In the FQP crossing a county line for the mobiles is like suddenly
> showing up in North Korea - the pileups when you hit the new counties
> are fast and furious...
>
> And, generally speaking, you don't get thrown out of the county.
>
> Well, wait a second; that *has* happened....

Yes it has!  Last year we parked near the Sarasota County line and FHP
threw us out of the county.  He didn't like us parked on the side of I-75.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp at netzero.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871