[CQ-Contest] ARCom Bandpass filters

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Tue Dec 10 17:23:15 EST 2002

I have tried to buy filters from this company without
success.

Rather unfriendly attitude revealed in their emailing.

I have tried to buy a total of 15 sets of their equipment
but ARCom is not interested..

If anyone has success, please let me know how you managed
to buy something from this company.

My feeling is the quality is OK if only I could get their
products to Finland..

73,
Jukka