[CQ-Contest] Reprogram the robot

Dallas Carter ludal at dmv.com
Tue Dec 10 12:01:35 EST 2002

I think this is another issue that's being beaten to death here.  I don't
know
of anyone that has lost the section because they didn't log the "standard"
abreviation.  I believe the robot accepts most all of the variants in the
log.
On the other hand, up in the header, you must enter the correct abreviation
or it will get bounced.  Two quick examples:  I always send DEL, and get
that bounced when it is in the header.  I change the header and leave the
log
as it was.  I have never ever had a Q dashed because I didn't log the
standard
sec abreviation.  Second one is MDC vs MD, logging MD is no problem, but
if you enter from MD, you need to have the header say MDC.  This problem
is much farthur down in the noise than all the attention its getting.

73 and have a nice holiday season,
Dallas W3PP