[CQ-Contest] Re: Canadian "sections"

J. Allen jallen at internorth.com
Tue Dec 10 20:49:28 EST 2002

Guys,

This does not have to be complicated. We do not need to change the name of
the "section".  Most of the contest software accepts our official postal
abbreviations like YT now.

I agree with Dave, that it would be simple for ARRL to program the robot to
accept
YT, NT, or NU for this "NWT section".  Programming is not that difficult.

The robot change and official acceptance are both in the hands of one
organization.

Done....

This requires the least change on anyone's part, and accommodates the needs
of the contesters who the contests are for in the first place.

J.,
VY1JA