[CQ-Contest] Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 17:38:39 EST 2002

One thing that I haven't read yet, may have been mentioned though, is I
wonder how many folks are mistaking key clicks for funny settings on their
own RX? Settings such as "noise reducers", DSP, APF, ect, ect sometimes tend
to make recieved signals sound funny, at least to me they do...

I worked about 400 Q's just messing around, can't say I heard any
objectionable signals.

73 & CU on 10 this weekend!

Chuck KI9A

multipart/alternative