[CQ-Contest] RTTY WPX and NA Sprint CW this weekend (fwd)

Shelby Summerville k4ww at home.com
Thu Feb 7 14:31:06 EST 2002

"Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an at contesting.com> wrote: "Most of the CW Sprint
activity will be between these frequencies.  Suggest
you RTTY fans stay above 7050Khz and we'll stay below 7050Khz."

Taking into consideration the short duration of the CW Sprint, I doubt if I
will lose any sleep over not being able to operate, without inconveniencing
another mode,  below 7050 KHz. Without a lot of research, I suspect I have
made far more RTTY contacts above 7050, than below! On second thought, SO/SB
(not 40) solves the entire situation? Good luck to all.
C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com