[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint CW - TDXS Team

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Fri Feb 8 18:40:46 EST 2002

Time's awastin', guys!!

There's still time, though, to get on the Texas DX Society Team and
represent Texas like you always wanted to do.

(It's said there are only two kinds of people in this world: Those who live
in Texas and those who wish they lived in Texas.)

So, since I've only heard from a couple of people from my last solicitation,
I've taken the liberty to add your NA Sprint CW call, your call, your name
and your state in the remaining slots of the TDXS NA Sprint CW Team.

Check it out at http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/tdxs-nas.html

:-)

Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u at hal-pc.org