[CQ-Contest] NA SSB Sprint - Claimed scores 11Feb2002

mwdink at eskimo.com mwdink at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 11 07:24:56 EST 2002

The problem with this job is that your mistakes
stick out like a pimple on your nose. I better
nip this in the bud before I spend all day
answering e-mail <g>

The 11Feb2002 SSB Sprint results are actually
CW Sprint results.

Yup, I screwed up again. Thanks to all who
sent me a message (I do appreciate it).  I
guess I forgot to save  my CW Sprint reporting
template (based on the SSB Sprint report template).

73
dink

NA SSB Sprint - Claimed scores 11Feb2002

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com