[CQ-Contest] Sprint Notes

Tom HammondNØSS n0ss at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 08:51:07 EST 2002

Interesting...

I was only running 12W out (Elecraft K2), but I found the bulk on my Q's
(121) on 40M, while one hour spent on 20M and 80M each only yielded 53 and
50 Q's respectively.

Next Sprint, I see about trying 80M for a bit longer to see if Bill's
suggestion pans out.

Tom  N0SS  Team Elecraft (but no corporate sponsorship... <G>)

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com