[CQ-Contest] ROTTEN OPERATING

Frank W8HO W8HO at qsl.net
Thu Jan 3 01:15:32 EST 2002

Wonderful response!  It forms the basis for a wonderful debate Gerry.  You
are definitely correct that each of us is marketing our station if we are
using a run radio.  The part that makes a contest interesting is that each
of us has a different "marketing plan".  It wud be dull indeed if we tuned
the band only to hear a chain of run radios churning out all computer
generated CW at 37 wpm.  I have no idea who first stated that "variety is
the spice of life", but it is also the lure of a contest.

Enough from here.........Happy New Year to all for the last time (I think
it's illegal to say it after January 2nd)

73 de Frank W8HO  ex  WB8ZEV

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com