[CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer

Jay Terleski jayt at arraysolutions.com
Sat Jan 5 15:05:18 EST 2002

With permission from the list master for this thread.
The SCKer made by ZS4TX, it is excellent, and it does allot of other functions
besides DVK and CW keying.
see it at www.arraysolutions.com
Jay, WX0B

Marc Wullaert wrote:

> Look for the SUPER  COMBO KEYER .Does CW/SSB (6memorys).Control 2rigs
> and other bells .
>
> 73
> marc on4ma

Jay Terleski
Array Solutions - RME Filters, Inc.
972 203 2008
Military Communications Systems, Phased Arrays, RF Switches, Antennas & Towers
http://www.arraysolutions.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com