[CQ-Contest] GACW CW DX CONTEST

diaramar diaramar at uol.com.ar
Sat Jan 5 23:23:30 EST 2002

Hello!

We are very happy to announce the first edition of this
international event.

It will come in next year, 2002, together with the
conmemoration of our 25 years of life as a Group.

We will be very glad to find Your station in our first
event.

We also ask You to be kind enough as to spread the
announcement of this DX Contest to the best of You, and
we will be very happy for that time.

The rules are in our web site:

www.geocities.com/gacwar

Also, we will be glad if You wish to link our website
to Yours, just tell us, for our records, where You
linked it.

Again, many thanks in advance for Your support, and see
You in the pile ups.

73 de

Raul/LU6EF

GACW Coordinator.-

UOLMAIL - Todo Argentino tiene derecho a lo mejor de Internet.
http://www.uolmail.com.ar

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com