[CQ-Contest] Re: [FOC] rumor confirmation

tgstewart at pepco.com tgstewart at pepco.com
Wed Jan 9 13:45:44 EST 2002

I cant comment on whether the ARRL employees are "low productivity staff"
as a whole or not, but the few that I do know about are certainly
hard-working, conscientious people and they are surely underpaid.

With competition from the internet, ALL printed periodicals are under
intense pressure as advertising revenues fall.  It's only a matter of time
before the only thing we need paper for is to wipe our butts....and that
may be in jeopardy, too! hi!

73, Ty K3MM

SavageBR at aol.com
Sent by: owner-cq-contest at contesting.com