[CQ-Contest] Texas DX Society NAQP CW Team 2 Openings Available

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Sat Jan 12 09:42:47 EST 2002

Greetings y'all!

Here's your opportunity to become an honorary Texan.

The Texas DX Society NAQP Team #2 has three open slots for NAQP CW this
afternoon.

If you plan to operate NAQP CW and are not on a team, let this be an
invitation to you to join the Texas DX Society (Houston) NAQP CW Team #2.

We have two members now; looking for three more.

If more than three apply, I'll create Team #3, etc.

Send me a note before 1730Z with the call you will be using, your call, your
name, and your state/prov.

You can see the team lineups at http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/tdxs-naqp.html

73,
Dale L. Martin, KG5U