[CQ-Contest] Proposed QST changes, Hit 'em where it Hurts $$$

Ahmed cn8gi at mtds.com
Sat Jan 12 18:51:48 EST 2002

I am proud to be an ARRL member, we foreigner find that the existence of the ARRL is
the best support for our hobby, without them we will never get right to transmit on 10
,18 and 24 mhz. They are our best defense against those interested on our hf
frequencies , they represent the best task force in IUT world conference . Cool down
My friend.
Best regards and a very happy and prosperous 2002

                               Name : AHMED BOUDDA
                           ARRL Member int-# 10026301
                                DXCC :SAT # 251
                           Internet: cn8gi at mtds.com