[CQ-Contest] Where are they now?

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 13:45:33 EST 2002

Several years ago I did a presentation at the International DX Convention in Visalia entitled "Where are they now?" It was an introspective look at "then and now" photos of contesters and DXers. It must have been a hit, because I have been invited back for an "encore" presentation this year.

I want to update the presentation. I am soliciting photos to incorporate into the show. This time, it should be significantly easier since you can email digital photos to me. Please take a moment to go through your collection and help me make this presentation fun and interesting. Also, please forward this email to any other DXers and contesters that do not subscribe to this reflector that might be able to contribute.

I would also like to be directed to any contester-DXer web sites that I can access to download photos.

Thanks!

Tom Taormina, K5RC
K5RC at aol.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com