[CQ-Contest] Contest Annual

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 00:38:39 EST 2002

If the goal of the ARRL is to fragment the amateur community further,
they will succeed.  Removing DXing, contesting, and other HF activities
from the limelight will only further isolate the no-code techs from "real
hams."  It's odd that an organization that was so gung-ho on incentive
licensing is now trying to remove the incentives from view.
If QST is for all the membership, it should represent all membership in
print.
73,
Barry W2UP

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com