[CQ-Contest] Correct QSL info for OT-calls

Mark Beckwith swca at swbell.net
Fri Jan 18 05:57:24 EST 2002

ON4UN brings up a very important topic.

I also feel that having correct info about OT-calls is very important.  This
past fall the Super-Check-Partial autopilots were out in full force.

I was off the air for a number of years, and my pal Larry K5OT was on the air
hard for those years.  Now that I've gotten active again, he had to tear down
and move.  As a result the number of people who have come back to me this fall
as K5OT has been astounding.

Just thought I'd mention it since ON4UN brought up the subject  :)

On a different note, I REALLY like talking about ham radio and contesting and
I'm going on the road in the middle of America for about 1.5 months and would
LOVE to have an eyeball with anyone reading who shares this, uh, fault.   I'll
be stopping in Galveston, Conroe, Crockett, Ruston, Texarkana, Hot Springs
(AR),
Waco, OK City, Manhattan (KS) Kansas City, Wichita, Lincoln, Sioux Falls,
LaCrosse, Madison, Chicago, then in FL - Fort Walton Beach, Clearwater,
Jacksonville.  The exact calendar looks like this:

	http://www.gilbertandsullivan.com/oalc/gasup.html

I can be reached at any time at 918 333-8288.  I am usually up for a cold beer
after the show.

It's a living but Contesting is LIFE!

Mark, N5OT

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com