[CQ-Contest] Contester Living near I-85 in NC?

Nat Heatwole nat at ajheatwole.com
Sun Jan 20 16:21:37 EST 2002

Hello fellow contesters. Does anyone know if there is a contester living
next to route I-85 in NC between northbound exits 179 and 180? I've driven
by there several times and I've noticed an extensive antenna system just off
of the southbound lanes. Included are one tower with several yagis and 3
very tall but barren towers arranged in a triangle. My guess is that the
latter is 3/4th's of a 160m 4 square by the look of it's shape and the size
of the towers but can't be 100% sure. Anyone have an idea who this station
belongs to? A contester or DXer perhaps?

73, Nat, WZ3AR/4
Greensboro, NC
<nat at ajheatwole.com>

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com