[CQ-Contest] DID WE BUY SOME TIME?

Doug Priest Doug at w3cf.com
Mon Jan 21 09:24:42 EST 2002

Mats, LU9AY my webmaster, has posted a few articles at
http://www.frc-contest.org/articles.htm . Bill is right..if we write good
stories and provide photos to go along, the mags beg for good material. At
least we can provide a more positive image of contesters than what has bee
the norm if we take the time to document all we do. Even small stations are
worth putting in the magazines to show that ANYONE can have a blast with
just a few wires and a lot of work. Keep a note pad next to your operating
position and jot down what happens over a 48 contest. If you can't write it
the have the YL help or ask here.

Pictures say a 1000 words and videos must say a billion...Having just
watched the PV0F video I can tell you even the non radio folks in the house
were watching in awe. SO when you begin packing for that next trip make sure
the A/V equipment list is considered.

Did you hear about NA1SS is going to have HF antennas??  How would you like
to guest op that one??

73

Doug at w3cf.com
Special thanks to my awesome manager KU9C for the use of the videos!

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com