[CQ-Contest] Contest Guide

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Wed Jan 23 15:34:15 EST 2002

Not quite in the league of the Contest Cookbook, but the
RSGB Contest Guide was written several years ago by
Gary G4iFB. It is aimed at the beginner and introduces
them to RSGB HF contests as well as the main international
contests.

There's a link to the guide on the RSGB HF Contest web
page  www.rsgbhfcc.org  or you can go straight to

http://www.btinternet.com/~tim.kirby/HFCC/guide.html

Dave G4BUO

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com