[CQ-Contest] [book] call for chapter ideas

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Wed Jan 23 18:47:32 EST 2002

What were the sales of the Contest Cookbook to non-contesters like? (I'm
sure that's a difficult, if not impossible, metric to measure)

Were the overall sales enough to warrant issuance of another book?

Why does it need to be a book?

Is any consideration being given to 'publishing' the 'book' on the Internet?

We have virtually/nearly free access to giga/megabytes of space available to
publish as little or as much as we want, to whatever detail and resolution
we want. AND I'll bet there are a heck of a lot more hams surfing the
Internet than are subscribing to the magazines, stateside and DX.

It could be a 'distributed' book:  chapter 1 one one ham's webpage, chapter
2 on another, chapter 3 on yet another, etc...

Just wondering....

73,
dale, kg5u

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com