[CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook

Bruce Makas k1my at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 13:57:59 EST 2002

This is a terrific list but these subjects appeal mostly to the established
& serious contester. Let me repeat the suggestions of others: Who is the
audience, established or potential contesters? If we are after the potential
contesters, let's not scare them away with "high performance" suggestions.

73, Bruce K1MY