[CQ-Contest] Contest Book

K4tmc at aol.com K4tmc at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 21:33:55 EST 2002

I have a copy of Halprin's "Ham Radio Contesting" book.  It was 73 pages and
in 8.5 x 11 inch format.  There were 9 chapters: The Sport of Radio
Contesting; Pre-Contest Preparation; Goals and Objectives; Contest Operating
Procedures; Propagation and Band Openings; Antennas and Radios; Computer
Contest Logging; Post-Contest QSLing; and Conclusion - 2359 Zulu.  There was
a Summary Table - Major HF Contests (listed by month), and a Recommended
Reading List.

Since there appears to be no other copies, I will be glad to make this copy
available to anyone working on a sequel.

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com