[CQ-Contest] Sony TFT LCD Monitor SDM M81 blackened by RFI

Joseph.Agius at sybase.com Joseph.Agius at sybase.com
Wed Jan 30 07:00:27 EST 2002

Hi Earl,

I have two laptops HP5145 that I use in the shack and they have blacked out
and
don't come back.
I can see the display letters but it looks like the backlight is gone like
you
mention.
They are also dark outside the shack.

Do you think that they are permanently damaged?
I don't seem to have any trouble with regular CRTs in the shack and while
the laptops worked, they were always bright.

any ideas?

Thanks

Joe
W1TW