[CQ-Contest] Supporting The WRTC- AKA working the everybody i.e. participating IARU2002

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Fri Jul 5 00:46:57 EDT 2002

Gents,
There are also others that will have fun.
OJ*.* is just one bunch of happy teams.

Pls visit
http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/iaru2002.html
to see some of the Headquarters Radio Leagues
all over the World have on the air.

We will have as much fun.

Headquarters stations will have also the Top Band,
which OJ*.* stations are lacking.

CU in IARU 2002 Radiosport July 13-14th, 12-12Z !

73,
Jukka, OH6LI