[CQ-Contest] Re: [TRLog] IARU LOG Bounced

Mike Gilmer n2mg at eham.net
Sun Jul 14 12:45:04 EDT 2002

I don't think there's anything for the league to fix.  They (always?) list
the results (and issue awards?) based on ARRL section. I think the line

ARRL-SECTION: <YOURSECTIONHERE>

needs to be entered into the Cabrillo file.  Even if the contest makes no
use of it (as in the ARRL 10M), the ARRL uses the section for the results.

73 Mike N2MG