[CQ-Contest] IARU test newbie question

Bob, N5RP N5RP at pdq.net
Mon Jul 15 18:09:12 EDT 2002

At 17:05 7/15/2002 -0400, Timothy.Urban at wc.ey.com wrote:
><snip>
>How concerned should I be?  Should I try to re-contact the other op later
>with a dupe hf contact during the contest to alert him to the busted zone?
>  I'm trying to be very conscientious but many of the other contesters
>don't seem as obsessed with accuracy........
==========================>
If you can work him again without too much effort, and without costing
yourself whatever contest asset(s) you consider important, do so.

I would scrub the busted 1st QSO from my log.
No matter what, QSO #1 was not completed, based upon what you were given as
an acknowledgement.

Welcome to contesting.
Set a standard for yourself that is proper, and enjoy it properly.

Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP at pdq.net
N5RP Station Page: http://web2.airmail.net/perring/station.html