[CQ-Contest] Ideas for WRTC 2004

Chris Blakely chris.blakely at verizon.net
Wed Jul 17 21:26:10 EDT 2002

Mike,Rich,
"The real answer is probably something like it doesn't matter because
> no one would send a ssb only team anyway and the strategy at this
> level of competition is simply run best rate for score. Having to balance
> between CW and SSB is a nuisance and not necessary,"

    I may be wrong but is there not a CW pileup competition that figures as
part of the final score?  There is an spreadsheet on the WRTC web site that
shows K5TJ & K1TO as being the highest scorers in the pileup competition.  I
think that in the last WRTC this score was also part of the final standings,
so that a strictly ssb would suffer badly.

Chris, AB1R