[CQ-Contest] Next WRTC

Eric K9GY K9GY at K9GY.com
Thu Jul 18 05:20:32 EDT 2002

I for one would like to see some continental differences utilized in the next WRTC.
It appears that EU and US WRTC geographical coverage has been accomplished.

Given that how about Asia or South America?
Maybe China or Asiatic Russia...Argentina or Brazil...
We can "mix it up" by having it in AS or SA?

Although I think it will be a disappointment to have the next WRTC during the solar minimum
unless the standard setup is going to include nice low band antennas :-)

N5TJ & K1TO could then capture the WRTC Won-All-Continents!

CQ Contest!