[CQ-Contest] Thanks for fun - wrtc2002 fan

Wieslaw SP8SW wiess at zt.bialap.tpsa.pl
Fri Jul 19 17:54:51 EDT 2002

Just ended event I waited last two years beeing fan of my participating in
it friends...
Many thanks to all who contribute to it; it was realy  wonderfull HAM
festival in all world...
My illness did not get me chance participate in IARU HF and support them as
much as I hoped...
And now, when I am back at home, I gone to analyse photos and results - just
to experience this great time once again...

And found somethitng what I do not understand - with end classification of
teams...

On results page is linked to Excell file with scores :
http://www.wrtc2002.org/wrtc/scores.xls

In that sheet - why some teams have qso points scored as arithmetic rule and
other not ?!
Seems, for most teams "QSO total" was counted "in mind", and not as Excell
rule ! There seems to be difference 10...104 QSO points - browsing sheet you
may see where is "QSOs total" counted, and where filled manualy..

Why ?

Sorry for this question and for my poor english. I hope it is simple
explanation that I, and many of hams - need know asap (no matter teams
positions..).

My best regards from east Poland
73 de Wies SP8SW (ex SP8NTW)