[CQ-Contest] August CQ Magazine Online (sort of)

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 19 22:48:39 EDT 2002

        I was searching CQ Magazine's site for an e-mail address
to check my subscription expiration and was quite surprised to
see several new features on the Website for the August issue which
includes the CQ WW SSB results:

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/August%202002%20Highlights.html

"Next, we've got the contest results themselves, with expanded results
here on the CQ website.  These include: Expanded "QRM" (operator
comments); Station Operators at Multi-op Stations; Top Scores in Very
Active Zones; Zone Leaders (Single Op); and expanded Team
Contesting results."

Only the 'Expanded QRM' and 'Station Operators at Multi-op Stations'
hyperlinks are active at the moment but I assume the others will be
put online soon.  I guess ARRL's expanded online reports have
stimulated CQ to do the same!  Thanks CQ!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  Now I wonder when the CQ WW Contest Records will be updated?
Some of those records are now 2 years old:

                http://www.cqww.com/intro.htm