[CQ-Contest] dumb question

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Wed Jul 24 10:07:36 EDT 2002

Ken,

The info is available 24/7 online:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/calendar.html?year=2002

http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.html

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/awards.html

http://www.ncjweb.com/contests.php

There's also the e-mailed ARRL Contester's Rate Sheet newsletter, edited by
Ward Silver/N0AX, containing close-in log due dates, upcoming contests and
articles about contests and contesters.  See
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rate-sheet/

The Contester's Rate Sheet lists the top 3 URL's above as sources for its
calendar listing of upcoming contests (with descriptions, URL's, etc.).

73,
dale, kg5u