[CQ-Contest] WHAT'S THE BIG RUSH?

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jul 28 16:03:18 EDT 2002

A new class of spam!  This may actually be interesting though... But if
you really want to try to drag in the casual guys don't just send
reminders to log submitters.  Go collect all the calls worked in a
contest from the logs (maybe make that all calls worked more than
once??)  and look up email addresses from qrz, buckmaster, arrl
databases, etc and try to get the guys that didn't get interested enough
last year to send in a log back on the air.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

(provide
> dates,
> times, exchanges, links, etc.)?
>
> For the casual or newbie contester who happened to show up in a
contest,
> it
> might make the difference between being there or being a no-show.
Isn't a