[CQ-Contest] DXpedition/Portable Radio Recommendations?

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 12:59:12 EDT 2002

 I have an IC706MKIIG and it works pretty good for such a small
package.
I use mine for mostly mobile contesting and I would suggest if you are
going to do any CW contesting that you get the CW filter. It's probably
not as good as the top of the line contest radios but I think it's the
best of all the small radios ( TS-50 etc...) that are out there....

                73's, Jeff