[CQ-Contest] Borrowed Calls

Alan Braun albraun at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 5 12:37:13 EDT 2002

K4VX has done this for years. His wife is NS0Z and they usually use her call
in WPX from his station, which most of the time is manned by guest ops. As
long as permission has been given, I don't see a problem with it, even
though in this particular case it makes my own call sign less desirable!

Alan NS0B