[CQ-Contest] Have Yourself a Little Pile-up Fun

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Wed Jun 5 08:31:03 EDT 2002

Hear, hear!!!

I agree.

This was my first Dayton convention.

I would have loved to have particpated/competed had I realized that the
hospitality suite I was in (down the hall from the banquet room by the
elevators) was not THE hospitality suite where the real activities were
going on (is that where the door prizes were handed out, too?).

Oh, well...next year....

dale, kg5u