Fw: [CQ-Contest] Borrowed callsigns

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sun Jun 9 22:45:23 EDT 2002

I've got to get in another .02c worth.  Yes the holder of the call sign is
going to have to answer any citation issued for improper operation.  The
holder of the call has to have enough trust in the borrower that operation
will follow the rules.   The answer to a citation would, in most cases only
have to say that an error was made while in the heat of contesting and steps
have been taken to assure that this type of infraction will not re-occure.

Quack

Stuart Santelmann" <kc1f at adelphia.net>