[CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DX Test

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:09:31 EDT 2002

While I will be the first to say that "we don't need no stinking new
categories - we got too many already", I believe that Dave's proposal makes
much sense.

i *am* old enough to remember the "hign band" and "low band" categories, and
probably would enter one of these categories occasionally (and probably let
someone else simultaneously do the other one as well).

Dave's points are very well taken, although my personal interest in that I'd
love to spend lots of time on the lowbands - all of them - yet still be
potentially competitive (hmmm, lowband SSB - maybe I'd skip that one :) then
again, maybe not)

73
Ted KT1V ex KR1G