[CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DXTest

Dick Green dick.green at valley.net
Wed Jun 19 15:41:34 EDT 2002

I can see the arguments on both sides of the High Band/Low Band debate, but
what's the rationale behind allowing only one single-band entry? The ARRL DX
rules make a pretty big deal out of prohibiting this, so there must be a
reason. But on the surface, it seems like it would increase participation
and fun. There are definitely some interesting possibilities for SO2R ops.

73, Dick WC1M