[CQ-Contest] FD Software Redux

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Sun Jun 23 11:06:43 EDT 2002

Since I neglected to do this earlier, just wanted (while I was thinking of
it) to thank everyone who answered me a few weeks back on possibilities for
Field Day software.

The WASH club ended up using the Network version of N3FJP's free FD package.
I've got to admit to being impressed.  The networking was smooth as silk,
the software was extremely easy & intuitive to use, and it made CW solo
operating & logging a breeze.

A lot of people in the club were surprised that it was that good a package
for a free download, and several are going to recommend that we go ahead and
register it.  Just wait till they see how low the registration fee is...

If some of his other offerings are this good or better, I may just drop CT
as my contest logger of choice since I bought 6.13 at Dayton many, many,
many moons ago!

73, ron wn3vaw

"And they give you cash,
which is just as good as money!"