[CQ-Contest] FD - Reporting AO-40 Q's

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Mon Jun 24 09:43:32 EDT 2002

Tom-
The CORRECT band to show satellites contacts on is SAT. However, if your
program does not have that (like ours- WL, or older versions of NA) then log
the satellite Q's on any band- or the TX freq - or a band that didn't have
any other Q's. We logged them on 220. Then make a note to the sponsor and
log checker as to what you have done.
The important thing is that they are identitied as SATELLITE contacts.
GL to you guys. We haven't talleyed our score yet, but it should be close to
our score from last year. Bet we are in a horse race for MO state honors.
73 de K0GQ Steve in Raytown, MO (K0OU)