[CQ-Contest] FD - Reporting AO-40 Q's

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Mon Jun 24 11:50:19 EDT 2002

The correct band would be Satellite. Otherwise I would assume it to be your
recieved freq. My reasoning would be that is where you copied the
exchange. Just like in a split op on HF, the DX tx freq is the one that goes on
the QSL card not your tx freq. (Downlink is 70cm)

Just one man's opinion, I could be wrong.

73 de KC5YKX
Reid Hill