[CQ-Contest] "please copy"

Matt & Carrie Trott aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Tue Jun 25 00:25:28 EDT 2002

Put the lime in the cocoanut..............

I feel your pain. I heard the same thing. I also heard one of our ops S&Ping
with the last three letters of the club call. I thought I would try and take
a stab at changing their operating habits, but when I asked, "Do you operate
HF much?", one said "not at all," so I didn't bother. I think these guys
must be having fun otherwise, why would they come out, but it sure is hard
to be in the concert hall when most of the piano players seem to be playing
with their feet. Maybe I should be more forthright in trying to "correct"
them, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it so I just sit by and
bite my tongue.

.........and drink it all up.........I say DOKKKtuh..........to relieve this
bellyache!

Matt--K7BG at W7ECA