[CQ-Contest] Internet free computer time syncronization???

paule at sfu.ca paule at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 25 09:40:00 EDT 2002

I was recently introduced to Beaconsee and at one station where
I would like to use it, relying on the internet for clock
syncronization is not realistic. Does anyone know of a
cost effective means of doing this? I have been looking
for an "atomic clock" which connects to the computer,
similar to an alarm clock I have, but so far I have
not found one. One product I found that uses satellites
costs around $500, which is out of the question.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule at sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."