Fw: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy..."

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Mon Jun 24 16:23:06 EDT 2002

Quacks
Well I gotta get in my .02 c         My big bug is
k7qq de w7abc (I know my call) ur 3A 3A 3A WWA WWA WWA.    Gosh doesn't he
think if I'm calling cq at 30 WPM and he gives his call one time I can get
the exchange the 1st time.  ???

My bad habit is on CW to say GM Bob 4a WWA when coming back to N4BP.

I feel let down when he just says TU FD N4BP.
Rex

From: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <k2av at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Please copy..."